Friday, May 12, 2006

watching the forecast


This quick painting came out of me last night while I was in the midst of another project. I've been a little stressy lately, ok maybe more than a little. One of the reasons (this is so silly) is that I love sunny spring weather so very much that I don't want to waste a precious second of it. I put a bunch of unecessary pressure on myself to enjoy every single moment possible, which knocks me into the negative cycle of obsessing over the fact that the beautiful weather will be gone again too soon, always too soon.

So, last night, it rained. It's still raining. It might rain for the next week straight. The Universe is trying to tell me something.

I crafted, and I painted, and I smiled. Later, we went to a show, tara jane o'neil, a musician, an artist, an amazing amount of talent all in one being.
http://www.tarajaneoneil.com/

No comments: