Thursday, March 01, 2007

red

red
I scanned this drawing last night after flipping through one of my older sketchbooks, which in turn prompted me to spend some saved up giftcards on several tubes of paints at the craft store last night. Really, I was there only to use the 40% off coupon on one small item, but we all know what comes next. . . my basket is suddenly full of paints + stuff + fabric--how did that happen? I did find a nifty soft quilted denim/faded cotton check fabric in the clearance section that might be absolutely delicious as pants. Quilted pants!

On the doggie front, I'm attempting to teach them a new trick, inspired by this video. At this point, I can get Alex to walk along between my legs, but I'm still trying to get him to put his feet on mine. Hmmm. . . .

No comments: